Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company with various departments and many plants established across the country, was facing the problem with maintenance of employee attendance sheets manually.
• Human error such as entering an incorrect person as present in the attendance sheet leads to many data integrity issues.
• Manual printing of the attendance sheet increases the burden, paperwork, and caused maintenance issues.
• The activity of getting signatures, etc. to mark the attendance of the trainees post-training involved a lot of time and effort.
Nichelon5 CMS was implemented after making a thorough requirement study, based on GDP practice.
The product implementation automated complete training schedule management, biometric attendance, and self-study courses.
• Automation of the attendance process by introducing biometric attendance helps in decreasing human errors.
• No paperwork involved helps in reducing burden and maintenance issues.
• Reduction in trainer efforts and time in procuring signature from trainees post-training.
• Automation helps in proper maintenance of records and in turn reduction in time consumed for the same.